TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of purchase
The General terms and conditions of our online store are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot). By placing an order, the customer accepts the general terms and conditions.
After reviewing our offer, select the "add to cart" option next to the desired items. When you have finished shopping, select the "cart" option in the cart. After that, an interface will open, which will guide you step by step through the entire process until the completion of the purchase. You can only make a purchase after agreeing to the terms of the purchase and confirming this.
You can also send an order or inquiry to email@example.com. When ordering, state the product number and all information next to each product. It is also necessary to enter your data (address, post office, ...).
It is also possible to order on the telephone number 070 911 922. The price of the call is calculated according to the tariff of the operator used.
For goods that do not suit you, you can notify us within 15 days of receiving the shipment that you will return it. The products must be returned in their original packaging and must not be damaged or worn, and an invoice must be attached. The cost of returning the shipment is paid by the buyer. The company Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P., then returns the entire purchase price for the item, but you can also decide to change the item. After the 15-day period from receipt, the return of goods is no longer possible. Orders placed via the online shopping cart, telephone order on the numbers 070 911 922 or order via are considered as online purchase. Orders placed in our physical stores or with our commercial passengers are not subject to the same conditions as online purchases.
All published prices and prices in special offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are only valid for purchases through the online store. All product prices on are shown in EUR and include VAT, which is clearly stated on the final invoice. Prices without value added tax are visible in the cart before the order is completed. Promotional items have a price listed next to the item, as well as the duration of the promotion. The price for promotional items can be charged when the invoice is issued! The price of 0 on the item does not exist in itself (if an order for such an item appears, we cannot deliver it). The free item can only be under certain conditions (promo code, purchase amount, etc ...). The prices of the items in our physical stores are NOT completely identical to the prices online, also, not all prices are the same for our commercial passengers (various contractual rebates, etc.). We reserve the right to make changes and errors in prices, written text and technical descriptions without prior notice.
The purchased goods remain the property of the seller until the settlement of the entire purchase price by the buyer. Goods are delivered only against payment. Delivery time for delivery of goods in stock is up to 8 working days. If the goods are not in stock, we will inform you about the delivery time if you are available at the given addresses. If it happens that a certain already purchased product is not available, we will refund your money.
Delivery of the ordered goods is carried out through various package distribution providers, who deliver the goods to the customer in all places in Slovenia. The carrier of the package distribution is chosen by the company Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P.
Collection of goods and payment
You can choose to pick up the goods in person at our branch office at Kovača vas 53B in Slovenska Bistrica, or we can deliver the goods to you by (express) mail. If you decide to deliver with GLS Slovenia, we will charge you postage and packaging in the amount of € 2.5 (including VAT) upon purchase in the amount of up to € 50.00 (including VAT). For purchases over € 50.00, postage is covered by the company Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P.
Payments are available for payment
Cash on delivery - in cash, you also pay a commission to the package carrier
According to the pro forma invoice, which will be sent to you immediately after receiving the order (we will send the goods to you immediately after receiving the payment). Proforma invoices are paid to the bank account held by Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P. with Nova KBM, TTR: SI56 0468 2011 4565 718.
With credit cards (the system supports almost all payment cards issued in the Republic of Slovenia).
You are not obliged to pay the additional costs of sending the ordered items from the online store to the postman or other delivery person. The customer receives the goods delivered to the address in accordance with the rules of postal companies.
Security of purchase / complaint
If the delivered goods have already arrived damaged or have been sent incorrectly, you can return them within 15 days of receipt. In this case, the cost of return is covered by the company Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P. The goods must be returned unused and in the original packaging. The return option only applies to goods that are undamaged, must not have any traces of wear and must not be washed or cleaned. Shipments without an attached invoice or with a ransom are not accepted.
For products purchased with discounts of -30% or -50%, it is only possible to exchange for another product or for vouchers of our company.
The information you enter in the form when ordering goods will be carefully protected in accordance with applicable regulations. They will be used only for the purpose of your purchase (order control, delivery of goods) or for the transmission of our advertising messages by mail (catalog) or e-mail. The concluded contract will be available in electronic form at the company Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P., it can be accessed electronically. All purchases are also archived in printed form in the company Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P.
All possible disputes that would arise from the use of the online store between the buyer and the company Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P., the parties will resolve amicably. If this is not possible, the District Court in Maribor has jurisdiction.
The right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Art. Articles of the Consumer Protection Act and notification if it does not have this right (in the cases referred to in paragraph 5 of Article 43
b) of the Contract concluded at a distance
(1) According to this Act, distance contracts shall be deemed to be contracts for the supply of goods or provision of services, including financial services concluded between a business and a consumer on the basis of an organized program for offering distance goods or services, which is managed by the undertaking and which uses exclusively one or more means of distance communication for the purpose of the conclusion, up to and including the time when the contract is concluded.
(2) Means of distance communication are those means of communication that enable the conclusion of a contract in such a way that the simultaneous physical presence of the contracting parties is not required.
(3) The means of distance communication are in particular: letter-post items and other printed matter, catalogs, telephone conversations, advertising in print with a purchase order, teleshopping, facsimiles, e-mail and the World Wide Web or the Internet.
(1) The provisions of this Act on distance contracts shall not apply to:
1. contracts on the construction and sale of real estate and contracts on other rights to real estate other than letting;
2. contracts on the time lease of real estate, which are regulated by the provisions of Articles 59 to 60e of this Act;
3. contracts for the sale of food, drink or other goods intended for daily consumption and supplied to the consumer at the home, residence or place of work by the sellers;
4. contracts for accommodation, transport, catering, food and beverage supply, attendance at events and leisure services, where the undertaking undertakes to fulfill its obligation at a specified time or within a specified period;
5. contracts concluded:
- with the help of vending machines;
- with telecommunications operators using public payphones;
- at a public auction.
(2) In the case of financial service contracts comprising an initial service agreement, followed by successive transactions or a series of separate transactions of the same type, the provisions of this Act shall apply only to the initial agreement. Where there is no initial agreement and successive or separate transactions are of the same type, carried out at a specified time between the same contracting parties, the provisions of Articles 43.b and 43.c shall apply only to the first transaction. However, where a transaction of the same type is not carried out for more than one year, the next transaction is considered to be the first in a new set of transactions.
(1) In the case of distance contracts, the consumer must obtain the following information at a time appropriate to the means of communication and at the latest before being bound by the contract or offer:
1. the name and registered office of the company;
2. the essential characteristics of the goods or services, including the minimum duration of the contract, if the subject of the contract is continuous or repeated performance;
3. the price of the goods or services, including any taxes and other charges;
4. possible delivery costs;
5. more detailed regulation of payment and the method and deadline of delivery or fulfillment;
6. a description of the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Article 43.č of this Act; in cases where the consumer does not have the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 43.č, he must be explicitly informed;
7. costs related to the use of the means of communication, if these costs differ from the normal basic tariff normally paid by the consumer;
8. offer validity period, especially prices.
(2) In the case of concluding a contract within the framework of information society services, in addition to the data specified in the previous paragraph and the data specified in the third paragraph of Article 2, the following data must be available to the consumer before concluding the contract:
1. precise indication of the technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract;
2. an indication of whether the concluded contract will be stored with the company and in what way it will be possible to access it;
3. an indication of the technological means enabling errors to be identified and corrected before the contract is awarded;
4. the languages in which the contract may be concluded.
(3) In any case, unless the contract is concluded exclusively by exchanging e-mails or comparable individual messages, the company is obliged to confirm the order to the consumer immediately after receiving the order, in electronic form and to provide contractual provisions in a form that ensures their feeding and subsequent use.
(4) The information referred to in this Article, the commercial purpose of which must be clearly stated, must be presented clearly and unambiguously and in a manner appropriate to the means of distance communication, taking into account the principle of diligence and honesty and the principle of protection of persons. who are not legally capable under the law of the Member States.
(5) In the case of concluding a financial services contract, the consumer must obtain the following information in addition to the information referred to in the first paragraph:
1. a description of the main features of the financial service;
2. the main business activity of the company and all addresses that are important in the business relationship between the consumer and the provider;
3. the identity and address of any representative of the undertaking in the Member State where the consumer is domiciled and the identity, address and function of any third party professionally involved in the transaction are not the provider;
4. if the undertaking is entered in a court or other public register, the register in which it is entered, indicating the entry number or other equivalent code;
5. if the activity of the undertaking requires a special permit, information on the relevant supervisory authority;
6. the total price to be paid by the consumer for the financial service to the undertaking, including all commissions, fees and expenses and all taxes paid by the undertaking in the provision of the service or, if an exact price cannot be given, the basis for calculating allows the consumer to check the price;
7. where appropriate, a warning that the financial service is linked to instruments that are subject to specific risk due to their specific characteristics or execution procedures, or that their price is subject to fluctuations in financial markets over which the provider has no influence, as well as a warning; that past returns are not an indicator of future returns;
8. a warning regarding the possibility of additional taxes and / or costs not deducted or charged by the provider;
9. information on the possible amount that the consumer must pay in the event of withdrawal from the contract on the basis of the fifth paragraph of Article 43.d;
10. information on whether the consumer has access to an out-of-court dispute resolution mechanism and a description of possible conditions for access to that mechanism;
11. a contractual provision concerning the law applicable to a distance contract.
(1) The company must provide the consumer with the data referred to in the previous article of this Act on a suitable durable medium within a reasonable time, but no later than at the time of delivery of goods or commencement of services, if such data have not been provided in such a way.
(2) Within the time limit referred to in the preceding paragraph, the company must also ensure:
1. written notice of the right to withdraw from the contract referred to in Article 43c of this Act and of the manner and conditions of exercising this right or written notice that the consumer does not have this right in the cases referred to in the fifth paragraph of Article 43c;
2. the address to which the consumer may send his objections, comments, claims and statements;
3. information on the service department and applicable warranty conditions;
4. conditions for termination of the contract in the case of contracts concluded for an indefinite period of time, or in the case of contracts concluded for a period longer than one year.
(3) In the case of a financial services contract, the data referred to in the previous article and data on all contractual conditions must be provided to the consumer on a suitable durable medium already before the consumer is bound by the contract or offer. Exceptionally, the company may fulfill its obligation under this paragraph immediately after the conclusion of the contract, if the contract was concluded at the consumer's request using a means of distance communication that does not allow the submission of data and contractual conditions in that form.
(4) The consumer may at any time during the contractual relationship request the submission of contractual conditions on paper. In addition, the consumer has the right to change the means of distance communication, unless this is incompatible with the contract or type of financial service.
(5) The provisions of the first and second paragraphs shall not apply to services provided directly via a means of distance communication, if it is a one-off service charged by the operator of the means of communication. In this case, too, the consumer has the right to receive an exact address to which he can send his complaints.
(6) A suitable durable medium is a medium which enables the consumer to store the data addressed to him in such a way that they are available for later use for a period appropriate to the purpose of the data and which enables the unchanged presentation of the stored data. The appropriate form is primarily a written notice.
(1) In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right to inform the company within fifteen days that he is withdrawing from the contract, without having to state the reason for his decision. In the case of distance life insurance contracts and distance contracts relating to personal pension insurance, this period shall be 30 days. The message is considered timely if the shipment is delivered on time.
(2) If the company has fully fulfilled the obligation referred to in Article 43.c of this Act, the time limit for exercising the right referred to in the first paragraph of this Article shall run from the day the consumer received the goods and from the day of concluding the contract or the date on which the undertaking fulfilled that obligation, if that obligation was fulfilled after the conclusion of the contract.
(3) If the company fulfills its obligation under Article 43.c after delivery of the goods, the fifteen-day period for withdrawal from the contract shall begin on the day following the day of fulfillment of this obligation, if the period of three months referred to in the following paragraph has not expired.
(4) If the company has not fully fulfilled the obligation referred to in Article 43.c of this Act, the time limit for withdrawal from the contract shall be three months. This period shall begin to run for the supply of goods from the day on which the consumer received the goods and for the provision of services from the date of conclusion of the contract. At the end of this period, the consumer's right to withdraw from the contract expires.
(5) Unless the contracting parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract referred to in the first paragraph of this Article:
1. in the case of contracts having as their object goods or services the value of which depends on fluctuations in the financial markets over which the undertaking has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period, such as in the case of foreign exchange service contracts, money market instruments, transferable securities, shares in collective investment undertakings, financial futures contracts, including cash equivalents, interest rate futures, interest rate and foreign exchange swaps and share swaps or a stock index, and options to buy or sell any of those instruments, including cash-equivalent instruments;
2. in the case of contracts having as their object goods which have been manufactured to the exact instructions of the consumer and which have been adapted to his personal needs and which, by their nature, are not suitable for return, perishable or expired;
3. in the case of contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer programs, if the consumer has opened the security seal;
4. in the case of contracts for the supply of newspapers, magazines and periodicals;
5. in the case of gambling contracts and lottery services;
6. in the case of travel and luggage insurance contracts or similar short-term insurance contracts with a validity of less than one month.
(6) The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal from the contract is the direct cost of returning the goods, except in the case referred to in the fifth paragraph of the following Article.
(1) If the consumer has withdrawn from the contract in the case referred to in the previous article of this Act, the company must return all payments made to him.
(2) Reimbursement of payments must be made by the company as soon as possible, but no later than within fifteen days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract. If the company is in arrears with the repayment of payments, it must pay the consumer, in addition to the statutory default interest, one tenth of the payments received for each completed thirty days of delay in repayment.
(3) If the consumer has already received the goods and withdraws from the contract, the goods must be sent undamaged and in the same quantity to the company within fifteen days after the notification referred to in the first paragraph of Article 43.č of this Act, unless the goods are destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity decreased without the consumer being at fault.
(4) The return of the received goods to the company within the deadline for withdrawal from the contract shall be considered a notice of withdrawal from the contract.
(5) If the consumer has withdrawn from the financial services contract, the undertaking may require him to pay for the service actually provided for him. The fulfillment of the contract can only begin with the consumer's consent. The payment must be proportionate to the volume of the service already provided in relation to the entire contract and must not constitute a contractual penalty. The company may demand payment from the consumer only if it proves that the consumer has been duly informed about it in accordance with point 9 of the fifth paragraph of Article 43.b of this Act.
(1) The company must fulfill its obligations under the contract within thirty days of the conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
(2) If the company is unable to fulfill its obligations because the goods are not available or because there are no conditions for the provision of the service, the company must immediately inform the consumer and return all payments made. The provision of the second paragraph of Article 43.d of this Act shall apply to the refund of payments.
If the consumer's payment or credit card is misused in connection with a distance contract, the consumer has the right to cancel the payment at the company registered and responsible for the transaction if the transaction has not yet been completed. In the event that the transaction has already taken place, the consumer has the right to demand a refund from the company to which the amount was transferred.
The burden of proof regarding the fulfillment of the company's obligations regarding the consumer's information and the consumer's consent to the conclusion of the contract, where applicable, as well as to the fulfillment of the contract, lies with the company.
Company ID card
Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara S. P., Trgovina in Posredništvo
Street, house number:
Kovača vas 53b
Postal code and place:
2310 Slovenska Bistrica
Flor de Liz Chavez Azuara
VAT payer ID:
Company Registration number:
TRR SI56 0468 2011 4565 718
S. P. Trgovina in Posredništvo