Handmade envelope bag made with fine cowhide leather, gold plated hardware and loom details embroidered by Mexican artisans, details that make it unique and special because when using this original bag, you are carrying a work of art created by Mayan hands.
The artisans embody their emotions and feelings in the looms, and when we observe them, they transmit a part of their life, their environment and their culture for it. ALL THE TELARES ARE DIFFERENT as well as our personality is unique. You can be sure that nobody will have a bag identical to yours.
We take care of every detail to create a unique and unrepeatable quality product that will never go out of style.
Each bag of envelope involves at least 20 hours of craft work.
- Cut: Artisan loom and cowhide
- Lining: Printed textile
- Hardware: Metal with gold plating
- Measures: 14 x 25 x 2 cm
- Packaging: Fabric bag covers dust
- Accessory: Detachable leather handle and handmade key ring
- Metal closure
- Available colors: Bone, black, pink gold and blue
* Inside there are 4 spaces for cards, 2 for bills and purse with lock. In addition to double compartment.